Friday, April 15, 2016

Brandon Takes Over


Hi everybody!  I’m Brandon!  I’m Mae’s nephew!  She told me that our creator (Goddess Liza) said I could take over the blog every once in a while.  So here I am!


I’m 12 years old and my dad (Max) is Aunt Mae’s older brother.  My mom is Gina and my little brother is Mitchell.  He’s five.  We have two dogs Jersey, and Jezebel.  They're big St. Bernards.




I’m so excited for school to be out in a few weeks!  Being in sixth grade is hard work.

 
Let me tell you a little about my aunt.  Aunt Mae is the best!  She babysits me and my brother a lot.  Sometimes we go over to her apartment and hang out, and sometimes she comes here to my house. 

When we go to her apartment, my mom always makes us bring healthy food with us because Mae never has anything that my mom approves of in her fridge.



  I always say it’s OK because she has like every different kind of cereal in her pantry and she always keeps our favorite ice cream in her freezer.







  She has three different pizza places on speed dial on her phone and they all know her by name.  She even lets my little brother order for us sometimes.

When we stay at my house, she plays video games with me and my brother and goes out to play basketball with me in my driveway.  She plays H.O.R.S.E. with me and she always wins.  She’s really good, even though she claims she doesn’t like basketball.



In a few months, Massillon will have a new pro basketball team here and my favorite player in the whole world will be on the team!  Elsu Benjamin played for Ohio State and then went to Phoenix to play for the Suns.  He’s excited to come back to Ohio to play since the Cavs were still trying to find a home after what happened in Cleveland a while ago.  So they ended up moving to Cincinnati while he was at OSU then he got drafted to Arizona.  I can’t wait to see him play.  Dad even got season passes to see the Whoopsters so we can go to all of the games. 



My dad owns the apartment where Aunt Mae lives.  I like to play hide and seek in the basement with Mitchell.  My dad says it’s not safe, but Aunt Mae says it’s OK since she’s always playing with us.

Her two neighbors are Mr. Arnold and Miss Colette.  They’re really nice.  Mr. Arnold always give us candy and even gives us money on our birthdays.  This one time, Colette dyed my hair orange and black stripes without mom’s permission!  Aunt Mae thought it was funny.  Mom was mad because picture day at school was the next day.  Oops!

My little brother likes to go to work with my aunt.  He loves cars and Aunt Mae owns a chop shop.  She’s the boss and she has a bunch of guys who work for her.  They’re really nice.  The one guy (Steve) taught me how to change oil in Aunt Mae’s truck, Little José.  Aunt Mae was really proud of me when I told her I did it – she even gave me $20! 



Well, that’s all for now.  I hope you like my blog post, I’d like to do it again.


                                                                Brandon Mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment